Monday 24 October 2011

Sickly Child.

I've been quite ill recently. I suffer from Anemia, so when I have the flu it effects me ten times over than it should. I've spent a lot of time in bed being ill, which basically means procrastinating even thought I should probably write my research assignment.

I've also spent my time dying my hair extensions. I had to get them from bleach blonde to grey/whiteish. I didnt really realise how hard this would be. I bleached them first then used Directions white toner, but they went lilac/purple. I was really annoyed as I want to be able to wear them on the weekend when I go to meet my Boyfriends family (scared). But after a couple of washes I finally got the right colour and here it is...



I really hope I feel better for the weekend. I'm so fed up of being ill and I'm pretty sure the Doctor is sick of seeing me every few weeks. On the plus side I have nice long white hair now! 

2 comments: