Sunday 16 October 2011

Slipknot's Clown confirms there will be a 5th Slipknot Album.




Slipknot's Shawn 'Clown' Crahan has confirmed there will be a 5th studio album by the Des moines mask band. Honestly, this excites me very much. Clown told Kerrang magazine that 'There are plans, but its a way off' Clown also told Kerrang that the album will be much more like Iowa. Which obviously makes me very excited as their last album 'All Hope is gone' did disappoint me in a way. I think it was not as aggressive as the knots previous albums, it did not feel as raw. 

So the questions is how long will they leave us waiting? Slipknot are preforming at Australia's Soundwave festival next year (which I would give my soul away to go too) Will they announce a new album after that? We'll just have to wait and see! 

At the end of the month the special edition of Iowa is released. Which I'm looking forward to rather much. Every body should pre oder their copy now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment