Monday 17 October 2011

Oh Naturale!

Recently I've been getting so fed up of wearing my hair extensions and of the mundane task of straightening my hair. When I was younger (before I started dying my hair) my hair was extremely curly, almost like an afro. I hated it with a passion and when I found straighteners I was over the moon! 

This is an awful picture of me when I was about 17. 
Anyway once I had the straighteners, thats when I started styling my hair differently and dying and bleaching it, and because I did this my hair seemed to lose its natural curly-ness. 

Last week I was washing my hair and I thought I wonder what would happen if I left my hair to dry naturally with a little bit of leave-in conditioner on it. Now I never do this, I also blow dry and straighten my hair and clip in my hair extensions, but this is the result I got!


My hair is pretty wavy/curly and I'm really happy with it. I really don't like not wearing my hair extensions as I think my hair is short and un-feminene. But I think the wavy-ness of my hair makes a more 'girly' look. And it saves on time and effort! 


Want to know more about me? Follow me on;



No comments:

Post a Comment