Wednesday 5 October 2011

Scarborough to Leeds

Last weekend, (which started for us on the thursday) me and my boyfriend decided to make use of the gorgeous weather. So on the thursday we took a trip to Scarborough, we sat on the beach and ate fish and chips and he even managed to win me a cute Hello Kitty on those grabby machines!

  
Me in a dress! This is an unusual sight!

 



On the Friday we booked a Hotel and went off to leeds for some retail therapy, we had just got our loans so it gave us an excuse to spend a great deal of money. I bought some real nice things, and so did my boyfriend. It was extremely hot and I felt that i should have been buying swim wear not winter jumpers. So I compensated by buying two pairs of denim shorts, which are really quite perfect and for once fit me perfectly. I got one pair in a shop that I had never really paid attention too before, Zara. I was quite surprised at some of the stuff they had in, I always thought zara was all suits and blouses. But I was pleasantly surprised. As well as a pair of 'short' shorts, I got a cute tee.



There where also some nice (cheap) things in primark. I'm not the biggest fan of primark as i seem to get very annoyed at the state of the shop floor in every primark I've ever been in. There is always clothes everywhere and I can never fine my size, there always seems to be a lot of size 14 and 16 and no 8's.



I also got this gorgeous Black bag with skull studs from one of my favourite shops, Ark. Its a really good size meaning I can us it for everything, including uni.




And lastly my boyfriend got me this fake fur, lepard print jacket with a hood. As soon as I saw it I wanted it. I know I'm begging for bad weather so I can wear it!


I had a lovely weekend and I would definately recommend leeds for shooping. There is also loads of vintage shops which I enjoyed walking around, but by the time I had got to them I had spent up.



Check out my tumblr account Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment