Sunday 16 October 2011

I'm no artist.


This is a drawing of what I want my next tattoo to be. Its two Swallows with a ribbon running over them. I know it isn't a very good drawing as I'm not an artist (I got a B at GCSE) but you get the idea!


The one of the left is holding a Heart and in the Ribbon is the letters S & B which are my parents initials and the one of the right is holding a four leaf clover and in the Ribbon it says Peggy which is my late Nanna's name. 

I cant wait to get the funds to get these done, I'm going to get them on my inner forearms. I may go into a tattoo parlour this week and see if I can get some sort of estimate on how much its going to cost me.


Check out my tumblr if you would like to know more about me or if you want to ask me any questions:

I also have








No comments:

Post a Comment