Tuesday 11 October 2011

What have you done now?

I'd been contemplating changing my hair colour for about 3 months, I was thinking about dying it pastel pink, but i thought no, I'll do something a little different. So i bought (a lot) of white toner, which infact is a purple colour. I started by trying Lariches Directions white toner, which is a pretty good product and if you do want to get rid of the yellow tones in your hair, its perfect. But if you want to get a sort of lilac grey colour you need to use it quite a few times. I also used Special Effects white toner which is a great product I left it on my hair for about an hour. When I washed it off I also used a purple shampoo(pro-voke touch of silver)





I was really impressed with the results. I must stress i wasn't looking for an outcome that made my hair totally purple. If i wanted that I would have used a purple hair dye. I just wanted a hint of lilac and thats what i got.


I also shaved part of the right side of my head above my ear. My mother wasn't to impressed when I showed her over Skype but I really like it and its only noticeable when i clip a piece of my hair up, which is good as that means when i want to grow it out no one can see. 

If you have any questions please send me a message on here or through my tumblr account: TUMBLR

No comments:

Post a Comment