Friday 11 November 2011

Amsterdam


Tomorrow me and my Boyfriend set sail for amsterdam, I am looking forward to it but I am also very anxious. I'm not one for traveling especially when its a huge boat, but I'm sure I will be fine. I've always wanted to go to amsterdam (and not just because pot is legal) but because it is a beautiful city, with lots of history and art (the pot is a bonus though!) We plan on visiting the Van gogh museum, the anne frank museum and the Sex museum which I'm personally really looking forward too. I also can't wait to see the red light district at night. 

Anyway I shall write about my travels when I return. 

Want to know more about me? Find me in these places; 

www.facebook.com/nikkitrash
www.nikkitrash.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/nikkitrash666

No comments:

Post a Comment