Saturday 17 December 2011

Home for Christmas.

Today me and my brother travelled home for Christmas. We both live in York (thats where we are at University) and had to travel 3 and a half hours on two trains to Norwich, norfolk. It would have been simple if we didn't have two very heavy suitcases and the people on the train where a little nicer but we made it without any delays (which is unusual for the british rail system)

So I am home, got a nice hot meal cooked by my wonderful mum and its just nice to be back with home comforts and actual warmth (my uni house is freezing!) I do miss Alan a lot thought and its going to be hard not seeing him for a couple of weeks.

Anyway heres a picture of me and the Christmas tree.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikki!

    I agree, it's nice to go home to mom and have her cook yummy food :) I love it! Hope you had a great holiday and a fun NYE. Great photo and happy new year!

    Love & Cake,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete