Tuesday 10 January 2012

Christmas & New Year.

So again I've been neglecting this blog, I've just be quite busy recently with Uni work and spending time with my family. Well, Christmas is over, didn't it go so fast? I had a really nice time at home, I don't get to go back much as it 200 miles away from where I live in York.

Anyway I'm still really busy with Uni work which sucks! I have an exam on the 18th and I know nothing so I need to get my ass in to gear and start learning/revising!

So heres some pictures of my Christmas:

Christmas at York

This is pervy pete, I gave him those eyebrows!

Finally home! Mum and Dad's house has lights!

Mmmmm chocolate log!

Christmas day with Lucy Cat who was poorly :(

Christmas dinner's coming!

My sewing machine which I got off my parents!

Got my hair cut! Finally got my fringe back!

New years eve!




So thats it for now! if you want to ask me anything don't be shy and you can also get in touch with me in these places!

No comments:

Post a Comment