Wednesday 14 December 2011

My failed night out.

Okay, so Monday I went out for two of my friends birthdays. I was real nervous about it cause I hadn't been out in ages, but I thought if I put the effort in i'll enjoy it. So got ready (curled hair, did make-up etc...)  and then it decides to rain, big massive fail, so had to take my leather jacket and hat with me.


Anyway got to the Student Union and met up with a friend who I haven't seen in ages, it was nice to catch up. I felt a little uncomfortable because everybody looked, taller, prettier and less terrified as me. I had a few drinks then left to go to Stone Roses with my brother and his friends and when I got there I just started to feel really anxious and out of place. I just sat on a chair and starred at my phone. I just didn't want to be there so I text my boyfriend and he met me and we went home. I feel like a bit of a wimp (and that I've wasted my pretty dress) but never mind, this I tried, right?

Yesterday I got my Christmas presents off my Boyfriend Alan. He got me a gorgeous Pandora bracelet with two charms, a big Dog stuffed toy, a beautiful skirt, a mug with The Joker on it and Beauty and the Beast on DVD (he knows me so well!)

I go home on Saturday and I'm looking forward to seeing my parents and spending our first christmas in our new house, but I'm going to miss Alan so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment