Wednesday 14 March 2012

Good hair days & bad hair days!

I seem to have more Bad hair days than Good hair days and I think that is what most girls think about their hair. And when it does look good its always at times when it doesn't matter, like when you're having a bed day or just popping to the local shop for some milk. 

I've been blonde (for the second time round) for just over a year now and I still love it, although sometimes I do want to dye my hair either pink or black. Having white hair is a lot of maintenance, and sometimes I hate it! My hair is dry and brittle, and bleaching your own roots is so difficult. 

I'm getting married next year and I think I am going to make the decision to dye my hair a more 'natural' colour. Why? Well I do get a lot of positive nice comments about my white hair but I am not sure if it is appropriate for my wedding, especially when I look back in 20 years at my wedding pictures. 

I think I would like to go a more natural blonde or light brunette. Something that isn't to dark that would take me ages to get out if I ever did what white hair again, but something that is not as vibrant and in your face. Maybe it would even help getting my hair into a better condition. 

I use and have tried many products in my hair to make it into a better condition but I have not found something yet that amazes me. The best things that I have found are here in my hair care video:

I'm no expert on hair and I learn only by trial and era and I'll probably keep on learning that way. maybe I will stick with my white hair for a while as I do enjoy its unusualness.

If you want to get in touch with me you can find me in these places:

Facebook

Thanks for reading x



No comments:

Post a Comment